Need to charge your vehicle at home or need a backup EV charging station? Here are the 9 best EV chargers for sale. What is the best EV charger for sale? Let’s find out.
9 Best EV Chargers for Sale: Charge Your Vehicle at Home
The emergence of electric powered vehicles in our markets has brought about an increasing demand for gadget and appliances that support these vehicles. Adoption of electric vehicles (EVs) is rising. In fact, there’s actually driving lessons with fuel efficient cars.
The most notable device that every electrically powered vehicle ought to have is the electric vehicle charger. If you are looking for a good EV charger for sale, Amazon is among the many places you can consider. EV mass adoption is here to stay. Especially with programs like the Southern California Incentive Project (SCIP) and the rise of solar plus storage.
Electric Vehicle Charging Infrastructure is Important
Having an electrically powered vehicle will mean that you will need to be charging this vehicle at home. There are various sites and outlets where you can purchase an EV charger, and for this reason, you need to research thoroughly so that you can get the best value for your money.
Although the electric powered vehicles are cheap and affordable to many, some people have a daily routine that exhausts the battery and may need more than the basic 120V connection.
Installing a high-speed home electric charging point may be expensive, running from a few hundred dollars up to even above $1,000.
Therefore, one has to evaluate if it makes economic sense to install one or to charge overnight using the basic charger. Before purchasing or installing any charger, it is also imperative to consider the compatibility of the car charger port to ensure it fits. For driving lessons, there are economical places if you are planning to go electric with same driving lesson rates.
List of the Best EV Charging Stations for Sale
There are three levels of EV chargers and electric car charging stations, but you can only use two of them when it comes to charging your car at home.
They are divided into levels 1, 2 and 3. Level 1 and 2 are suitable for home use, but level 3 isn’t. In this article, I will be exploring the nine best EV chargers for sale to consider.
JuiceBox Pro 40
The first EV charger for sale to consider in the market is JuiceBox Pro 40. It is a smart 40 ampere, High-power, a 10kW EV charging station that comes with extra features such as:
- WiFi – 40 amp Level 2 EVSE, NEMA 14-50 plug, and 24-foot cable.
- Indoor or outdoor installation with cable management mounts inclusive.
- The device is UL listed and Energy Star Certified, and it’s built in the USA.
- JuiceNet features including full app & web-based charging control such as scheduling, notifications, energy metering, LED charging light indicators and more
- It is suitable for home or apartment residing EV drivers in need of a powerful EV charging station that will help them charge quickly between home trips.
- Functional with all power sources.
This is enough to create a powerful home electric charging point that will enable you to charge your car at reliable and desired speed easily.
Read more about the JuiceBox line of products in our review.
MUSTART Level 2 40A, 240v Portable EV Charger
The MUSTART Level 2 EV charging station comprises various features that make it worth buying such as:
- Quick charging speeds that can be five times faster than the basic 16A EV chargers.
- Compatible with a large number of electric vehicles including Chevy Volt, Nissan LEAF, Fiat 500e Ford C-Max Energi, BMW I series, and more.
- Has an inclusive two-year warranty.
- It comes with a 25ft charging cable designed for flexible functionality and installation.
- Optimum durability and reliability.
JuiceNet AeroVironment 32A EVSE-RS Edition
JuiceNet AeroVironment EV Charger is a charging station that is suitable for various EV powered cars like Hyundai, Volvo, Nissan, Mitsubishi, Ford, Chevrolet, Fiat, Kia, BMW and more. Its main features include:
- WiFi-Enabled, Plug-In, 32A, 7.7Kw with a 25′ cable.
- Meets and surpasses the strict safety standards.
- Made of very high-quality materials thus that can be trusted.
- Compatible, safe and reliable.
- The station has a high-charging speed that is up to five times faster than any basic EV charger.
ChargePoint Home Level 2 EVSE: WiFi Supported EV Charger
The ChargePoint Level 2 EV Charger is a Plug-in EV Charging Station that comes with a 25’ charging Cord and other features like:
- Level 2 EVSE, 32 Amp, 240 Volt Electric Car Charger,
- UL Listed and Energy Star Certified,
- The EV charger is ideal for EV vehicles such as Chevy Volt & Bolt EV, Toyota Prius Prime, Jaguar I-PACE, and Nissan LEAF among others.
You can use the ChargePoint application to schedule your charging routine especially when it’s cheapest to charge, or set reminders for the charging times.
Jekayla Level 2, 32Amp Portable EV Charger.
The Jekayla Level 2 EV charging system is a Plug-In EV Charger and EV Charging Station with features such as;
- High charging speeds of up to two times quicker
- Compatibility with all plug-in EVs which gives it an upper hand to the other EV chargers many of which are limited to the make/model of the vehicle.
- 16.5ft cable meant to enhance flexibility and maneuverability.
This home charging station makes it so easy for you to charge your car and therefore you don’t have to miss any fun because of a dead battery. All you require is to install a 240 Volt NEMA 14-50R socket and then you are ready to charge.
Bosch EL-51254-A Level 2, 30A, EV Charger
Bosch EL-51254 EV charger has a compact & sleek design with features like:
- Charges any car type that meets the SAE J1772 car charger port standard.
- The Charging stations are cUL & UL listed. They also meet SAE J1772, NEC 625 standards as well as weather-resistant NEMA 3R both for indoor & outdoor installation.
- Hardwired Only
- It has an on/off switch that allows for zero consumption of energy.
- Multi-function LEDs that indicates charging & power status
- Includes a limited warranty of 3 years
Webasto EV Charger: 25′ cable, 32A, 7.7kW
Webasto EV charger is the official charging station designed for Ford, Fiat, Kia, Nissan, Mitsubishi, Volvo, Hyundai, BMW, and Chevrolet. The core features of this EV charger include:
- The EV charging station is UL-listed and meets all the safety standards set.
- Compatible with various electric cars, and it’s a great home charging station.
- Charging speeds are as high as five times the speed of the basic EV chargers that come with the vehicle.
Siemens US2: VC30GRYHW VersiCharge Hard-Wired (VC30GRYHW)
- Easier set-up with 14ft Cable, Hard-Wired, UL Listed & J1772 Compatibility, easy installation
- Quicker charging- A 30 Amps, 240V, Level 2 that is 4x faster in charging than 120V Level 1, chargers, Operating temperature of -30 to +50 degree Celsius.
- Flexible control. It has a flexible 2-4-6-8 hour delay features built on the charger.
- Maximum 95% non-condensing, operating humidity.
OrionMotorTech 110V 16A, level 1 Portable Electric Car Charger.
The OrionMotorTech 110V is a Level 1 portable charger for EVEVSE PHEV, 29-1/2ft, and UL Recognized Component. The EV charger for sale has the following main features:
- Compatible with every plug-in EVs, such as Chevy Volt, Nissan LEAF, Fiat 500e, Prius Prime, Toyota Prius, Ford Focus Electric, and more
- 16A, 110V AC, total 29 1/2 feet cable
- The Standard SAE J1772 comes with NEMA 5-15 plug that simplifies the charging
- A maximum 1-year warranty and 100% replace or refund.
See Related: Tips for Moving to Green RV Living
Conclusion on Best EV Chargers for Sale
Having the right EV charger is paramount for you to enjoy the services of an electric vehicle. I believe this article will give you sufficient insights when searching for an EV charger for sale in this expansive market.
The next step for mass EV adoption is to start finding ways to be more energy efficient with the technology.
What is your favorite EV charger for sale? Let us know in the comments below. I’d love to hear from you.
- Renewable Energy and Clean Living Dictionary
- 13 Best Solar Panels for Camping
- Renogy Solar Review: What Solar Kit is Best for You?