Last updated on January 6th, 2020
We are offering an annual scholarship in the amount of $500.00 to a student enrolled at either a Community College or University.
Please view all the eligibility requirements below and submit your application today.
The Scholarship Program
Green Coast (“Sponsor”) is excited to announce the Renewable Energy & Sustainability Scholarship Program (“Scholarship Program”) to support undergraduate or graduate students in their educational aspirations.
GreenCoast.org is a renewable energy and green living publishing platform reaching over 20,000 readers per month. We strongly believe that education on sustainability should be started at an early age.
Our mission has always been to leave the world a better place than when we started.
We are grateful to the opportunity for young adults to advance their awareness of sustainability and renewable energy through this educational scholarship.
The Green Coast Scholarship Program is open for undergraduate or graduate students from accredited colleges or universities in the United States.
- To apply, submit a 750-word minimum essay that answers the prompt: What is one way that you believe others can live a more sustainable lifestyle? What are 10 pieces of sustainability advice no one will give you?
- You must be at least 18 years old.
- You must be enrolled full-time as an undergraduate or graduate student at accredited colleges or universities in the United States of America.
- Your essay must be written in English, with correct spelling and grammar, and it must not exceed four thousand (4,000) words.
- By submitting your article, you give us the right to the content in your article. All decisions of the assessors are final.
- The scholarship deadline for each applicant to apply will be September 15th of each year.
- Winners are announced November 1st and check mailed out by November 15th of each year.
SCHOLARSHIP ENTRY INSTRUCTIONS
- Fill in the following information below under “Submit Your Application.” Only one entry per person. You may also email submissions to info [at] greencoast.org.
- We may disqualify any entries containing offensive or inappropriate language or anything else we deem improper.