Last updated on July 24th, 2019
Interested in submitting original content for publication on GreenCoast.org? Need to submit a green living guest post and get your article published? You can write for us if your content is original and well-written.
Thanks for showing interest in guest posting and wanting to write for us. I’d most definitely be interested in having you write a guest post for GreenCoast.org.
I am happy to post original content that is consistent with the purpose of the site.
What is the purpose of the site?
GreenCoast.org is a green living-focused publishing platform that strives to provide educational content related to all things green living, including renewable energy, energy efficiency, environment and more.
We have articles that relate to the following broad categories:
- Solar energy
- Wind energy
- Eco-friendly products
- Renewable energy
- Hydro energy
- Green living
- Energy storage
- Electric vehicles
Guest Post Guidelines:
- Must be at least 2,000 words and well written
- Must be properly formatted: Title with Subtitles/Headings
- Author Bio must include your First and Last name and Short Bio
- I reserve the right to edit content prior to publication
- If your content is advertorial in nature then it would be considered sponsored content.
Ready To Submit Your Article?
Send your articles to me at [email protected]
Thanks again for your guest post submission!